June 1, 2013

The End...For Now


I'm sitting outside by the pool as the light disappears from the sky. I thought I'd feel something when I came to the end. But I don't. 

I'm not gonna lie, I don't read anyone's blog anymore. Does anyone even blog anymore? I feel like it's a chore to keep mine up and frankly I hate the way it looks. I haven't found a tumblr theme that is jiving with my attitude enough to make it mine, thus feel out of touch with this space on the internet. It just feels old to me.

By best writing has always been when I'm confused, or feeling out of sorts, or trying to work things out. Like Alanis Morissette, when I'm happy and content the work stinks.

So until I learn how to make the blogging feel fresh again, I'm pulling the plug. I don't even think anyone will miss this except my mom. Hi Mom, I'll see you on Instagram.

If you want to learn about the future of sharing on the web, go check out Gwen Bell. She's always leaps ahead. She does the work of the internet and spits the truth like hot fire.

My truth: I love to write, I hate to blog.

When I have found the right way to share my writing on the internet, I'll be sure to post it somewhere.
Until then, peace, love and friendship.
*B

No comments:

Post a Comment